Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 13....

Monday morning showed up early. Especially after a short night of rest. Luz is always happy to sit up with me while I write on the blog. I have made her my personal assistant for this task. It is usually late when I am writing  and I was sooooo very close to the end when .....swoooooosh....the entire blog entry disappeared !!  The late night then turned into lots of sharing and before we knew it, the time was after 2 a.m. All your amazing prayers have kept me fully energized.

We were looking forward to a time of fellowship with 2 precious friends we met and ministered with while here. Lunch at the Java House...and you know what that means...coffee !!  Wahhhhhhooooo!  What a yummy meal and a time of sharing with 5 others who dearly love God and are all about serving. We joined hands together while in the warm sun, thanking God for the awesome things He is doing in each of our lives. It is exciting to see what God has in store !

The rest of the afternoon we shopped for some last items to take home with us. So many laughs and a few tears as we know our time is soon to end for this trip. A good day .....thankful ~ Off for my last sleep night here. Tomorrow night we begin the very long journey back home to our families who are awaiting our return with great anticipation. My heart is full ~

Good night from Kenya,
      debi

No comments:

Post a Comment